Darigold White Cheddar World’s GRATEST Promotion
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, PROOF OF PURCHASE OR ENTRY FEE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND ENTRY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES IS FREE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES TO WIN. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE STATES OF ALASKA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, HAWAII, IDAHO, MONTANA, NEVADA, OREGON, UTAH AND WASHINGTON WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY- ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID EVERYWHERE ELSE OUTSIDE OF ALASKA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, HAWAII, IDAHO, MONTANA, NEVADA, OREGON, UTAH AND WASHINGTON.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Darigold White Cheddar World’s GRATEST Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) starts April 17, 2017 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (PT) and ends July 2, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the "Promotion Entry Period") with each of the eleven (11) separate Sweepstakes Entry Periods being a separate Sweepstakes, as noted below in the Sweepstakes Entry Table. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Entry Table
|Entry Period||Sweepstakes Entry Period||Entry MUST be received by||Random Drawing Date (on or about)||Prizes available to be awarded & Approximate Retail Value (ARV) One Prize will be awarded in each Entry Period. See PRIZES section below for further details.|
|1||4/17/17 – 4/23/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 4/23/17||5/1/17||Stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar & Gold-plated cheese grater (Stash amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons) ARV: $150.|
|2||4/24/17 - 4/30/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 4/30/17||5/8/17||Stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar & Gold-plated cheese grater (Stash amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons) ARV: $150.|
|3||5/1/17 - 5/7/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 5/7/17||5/15/17||Year supply of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar & Gold-plated cheese grater (Year amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons) ARV: $500.|
|4||5/8/17 - 5/14/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 5/14/17||5/22/17||Stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar & Gold-plated cheese grater (Stash amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons) ARV: $150.|
|5||5/15/17 - 5/21/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 5/21/17||5/29/17||Year supply of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar & Gold-plated cheese grater (Year amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons) ARV: $500.|
|6||5/22/17 - 5/28/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 5/28/17||6/5/17||Stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar delivered to winner by a Grate Dane. ARV: $1,700.|
|7||5/29/17 - 6/4/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 6/4/17||6/12/17|
|8||6/5/17 - 6/11/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 6/11/17||6/19/17||Year supply of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar & Gold-plated cheese grater (Year amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons) ARV: $500.|
|9||6/12/17 – 6/18/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 6/18/17||6/26/17||A 3 night/4 day trip to wine country in Washington or Oregon for two people. Includes roundtrip coach air from major airport nearest winner to destination city, quality hotel accommodations, ground transportation to and from airport and hotel, ground transportation to and from wineries, and wine tasting fees. Also includes a curated picnic basket with a stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar. (Stash amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons). ARV: $5,200.|
|10||6/19/17 – 6/25/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 6/25/17||7/5/17||A 3 night/4 day trip to Seattle, WA for a family of four. Includes roundtrip coach air from major airport nearest winner to destination city, quality hotel accommodations, ground transportation to/from airport and hotel and tickets to various iconic Seattle destinations and stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar. (Stash amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free product coupons). ARV: $5,700.|
|11||4/17/17 – 7/2/17||11:59:59 p.m. PT 7/2/17||7/10/17||GRAND PRIZE TRIP to Cheddar, England for two people and. Includes roundtrip coach air, quality hotel accommodations, ground transportation to/from airport and hotel, either spending money or planned tours and a stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar (Stash amount of cheese may be awarded in the form of free product coupons). ARV: $10,500.|
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered and open only to persons who currently legally reside in the States of Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age on the date of entry in this Sweepstakes. Officers, directors and employees of Darigold, (“Sponsor”), Wexley School for Girls, (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional agencies, retailers, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, IRS dependent and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void outside of Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington States and wherever else prohibited by law. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Consumers will visit the sweepstakes website at: www.darigoldpromo.com/entry and complete the form to receive one (1) entry for a chance to win the listed prize for that specific Sweepstakes Entry Period, as noted above in Sweepstakes Entry table. Entrant must also submit all required information on the entry form as instructed, including: a) full name, email address, daytime phone number, and unique Code. (b) indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules including that they are at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Consumers will be able to obtain a Code in two (2) ways:
1) Purchase Method: Purchase participating Darigold products at retail stores in the States of Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington. Participating product packs of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar will have an on-pack sticker that contains an entry code.
2) No Purchase Method: If you are located in a participating state and wish to receive a Code to enter the Sweepstakes without making a Qualifying Purchase, send an email to request a code to: DarigoldSweeps@mkpromosource.com. Limit one code request per day. Code requests can be made starting on April 15, 2017. All code requests must be received by 6/30/17. No mechanically reproduced code requests permitted.
All first-time entrants who correctly submit their entry will receive a discount coupon via email (discount will be $1.00 off purchase of eligible Darigold products). Discount coupon will be available while supplies last and expires 07/31/2017. Complete terms and conditions of using coupon will apply.
Limit one (1) entry per day . No purchase, entry fee, payment, or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate. Non-winning eligible Entries received for any weekly Sweepstakes Entry Period will NOT roll-over to be eligible in subsequent weekly Sweepstakes Entry Periods, but will be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing for the trip to Cheddar, England. Proof of transmission (such as a “confirming” message) of receiving the Sweepstakes entry does not constitute proof of submission/delivery to serve as a Sweepstakes entry. All eligible entries must be submitted according to these Official Rules no later than 11:59:59 PM PT on the deadline dates corresponding to each Sweepstakes Entry Period, as noted above in the Sweepstakes Entry Table. By entering in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Each entry submitted with the information listed above, must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant. Any automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
Any individual who attempts to enter, or in the sole discretion of Sponsor is suspected of submitting more than one (1) entry per day regardless of entry method used to enter the Sweepstakes, as noted above, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute over the identity of any potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic or by any other automatic or mechanical means are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned to entrant.
By successfully transmitting your entry as directed, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email account.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for disputes between persons claiming authorship of the Entry. Entrant agrees to the use of their Entry by Sponsor in any way Sponsor deems appropriate, including any and all media, and that such individuals will sign all necessary documents granting Sponsor these rights if required by Sponsor. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner will be required, as a condition of being awarded a prize, to grant the Sponsor the right to use their name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, comments, prize information and biographical information, (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
4. NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS: Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries received that are incorrect, incomplete, late, unintelligible or are not submitted by the entry methods outlined above will be disqualified.
Each Potential Winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winners via email/phone number provided at time of entry. The potential Prize Winners may be required to complete, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Travel Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release and W9 Tax Form within five (5) days of notification of winning the Prize. Failure to return Affidavit Forms timely, or if Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Prize Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. As required by law, for any prize over $600, the Grand, First, Second and Third Prize Winners are required to furnish their social security numbers that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the actual value of the Winner’s prize to the Internal Revenue Service for the year in which the prize was used. Sponsor has the option of conducting a background check on the potential winners and/or recipients of the prizes who will be required to furnish their social security numbers. Background check will confirm that potential winner of the prize is a legal resident of Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah or Washington State, 21 years of age or older at time of entry in the Sweepstakes and that they have not committed any crime nor claimed any fraudulent statements.
5. PRIZES: There will be eleven (11) prizes available to be awarded for this Sweepstakes.
One (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 5 night/6 day trip to Cheddar, England for two (2) people. Includes roundtrip coach airline transportation to destination city, quality hotel accommodations for five (5) nights (one room), ground transportation to/from hotel and airport and spending money (or specific planned tours) and a stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar (awarded as product or free retail coupons amounting to about $71), Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $10,500. Eligible entries received from 4/17/17 - 7/2/17 will be included in the random drawing for the Grand Prize. Travel must be completed by July 31, 2018. Winner and guest should have their passports valid for at least six months before international travel. Passports expiring within six months of international travel may disrupt the trip.
One (1) FIRST PRIZE: A 3 night/4 day trip to Seattle, WA for up to four (4) people. Includes roundtrip coach airline transportation from major airport nearest winner to Seattle, quality hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (one room, double occupancy), ground transportation to/from hotel and airport, tickets to various iconic Seattle destinations and a stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar (awarded as product or free retail coupons amounting to about $71). ARV: $5,700. Travel must be completed by July 31, 2018.
One (1) SECOND PRIZE: A 3 night/4 day trip to wine country in Washington or Oregon, as determined by Sponsor, for two people. Includes roundtrip coach air from major airport nearest winner to destination city, quality hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (one room, double occupancy), ground transportation to and from airport and hotel, ground transportation to and from wineries, and wine tasting fees. Also includes a curated picnic basket with a stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar. (awarded as product or free retail coupons amounting to about $71). ARV: $5,200.
One (1) THIRD PRIZE: Stash of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar (awarded as product or free retail coupons amounting to about $71) delivered to winner by a Grate Dane ARV: $1,700.
Three (3) FOURTH PRIZES: Year supply of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar & Gold cheese grater (Year supply of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons). ARV: $500 each prize.
Four (4) FIFTH PRIZES: Gold cheese grater and a one month supply of Darigold Naturally White Cheddar (Stash of cheese may be awarded in the form of free retail coupons). ARV: $150 each prize.
TOTAL ARV: $25,200.
Any difference between actual value and ARV of prizes stated herein will not be awarded. Actual value of trips may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. Potential Grand, First and Second Prize Winners and their respective guests will be required to travel together on the dates specified by the airline travel itinerary. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Grand, First and Second Prize winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their travel voucher/airline tickets/event tickets included as part of the three corresponding Prize packages, as noted above, after they have been delivered. The travel details noted above for the Grand, First and Second Prizes are subject to change. Terms and conditions of travel voucher/airline tickets/event tickets shall apply. If winner resides within a 200 mile radius of host city, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Travel arrangements for Grand, First and Second Prize trips will be made through the Sponsor’s designated travel agent. The travel agent will determine the airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Any changes made to trip itinerary after the trip is booked will be at the expense of the winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of any expenses incurred by winner (such as hotel accommodations, meals, ground transportation) as a result of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the travel agent’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Grand, First and Second Prize Winners and their guests are responsible for providing the proper government issued valid photo identification for travel as well as any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Should any portion of the prize be canceled, postponed or in any way abbreviated, the Sponsor shall have no liability or further obligation to the Winner other than to supply the unaffected portion of the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities and/or any other relevant party, reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any event, venue or activity by any Winner and/or guest who engages in disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during the trip. Sponsor makes no representations of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any part of the Prize. Prize will be accepted “AS IS” and cash cannot be substituted for any part of the prize unless otherwise agreed by the Sponsor. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed portion of the prize. Meals, ground transportation, gratuities and all other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Grand, First and Second Prize Winners. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Grand, First and Second Prize Winners' respective travel companions must complete, notarize and return a Travel Companion Liability Release, and where lawful, a Travel Companion Publicity Release (collectively, the "Travel Companion Release Forms") prior to issuance of travel documents. Failure to return Travel Companion Release Forms at the same time as the Potential Prize Winner’s Release Forms may prevent your travel companion from participating in the trip. If guest of the Winner is a minor, guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (who must be the Winner and such parent or legal guardian will be required to execute and return such release prior to ticketing). Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted or if prize notification is undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be awarded.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) weekly Prize winner per household for the entire Promotion Entry Period. A weekly Prize winner will also be eligible to win the Grand Prize trip to Cheddar, England. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and substitution will not be allowed, except as expressly provided in these Official Rules or otherwise at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize with one of equal or greater approximate value or comparable use should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason (except as already clarified herein). Any photographs of any of the Prize packages in promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual details and components of the Prize awarded may differ from the Prize being advertised.
7. CONDUCT: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor or designated party to be in violation of the Official Rules; to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during one of the trips awarded. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT OR ANY OTHER PROVISION.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities, assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's electronic device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, and determine the potential prize winners by conducting a random drawing among all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for acts of God, dangerous weather conditions, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control (each a “Force Majeure” event) that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Sweepstakes.
9. ENTRANT RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release officers, directors and employees of Darigold, Wexley School for Girls, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertising, promotional agencies or other persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Sweepstakes page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership, use, misuse or non-use of any Prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any human, typographical or other inadvertent error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of prize. The Winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use the winner’s name, city, state, biographical information, voice, photograph or other likeness and statements related to prize acceptance/use, for public relations/promotional/media events about the Sweepstakes along with any other related advertising purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor, in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, including but not limited to social media, radio and television, without compensation unless prohibited by law. Acceptance of prize irrevocably grants to Sweepstakes Entities the right to use any recordings/Photographs/Videos resulting from these public relations/promotional/media events.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, and terms and conditions stated in the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
10. WINNERS’ NAMES: Please visit: www.darigoldpromo.com/winners for a list of winners, available till 8/10/17.
11. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Washington or the appropriate Washington Court; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington.
12. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Darigold, 1130 Rainier Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98144. Administrator: Wexley School for Girls, 2218 5th Avenue - Seattle, WA 98121.
13. OFFICIAL RULES: The Official Rules will be available at: www.darigoldpromo.com/rules throughout the Promotion Entry Period.